Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Please Help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We've been saving to get Jess's starter collection and GT24. My question is about the kayak, do girls like playing with it that much or should I send it back and get an outfit instead? I read in some past post about the kayak being a vinyl blow up and I'm worried it won't last. And if it's even worth getting. Also how does it work sending something back. I've never had to, do they send you a refund or give you instore credit? Thanks carol

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I don't have the kayak, but their returns are pretty easy. Just fill out the form on the back and they will credit your account if you use a credit or debit card. And if you use a check they will send you a refund check. Hope this helps!!!

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    We have the kayak, and it is a blow up toy. It's not really worth the money IMO but DD had to have to complete collection. You can send it back and exchange it for something else or get your money back. They usually will credit your credit card account.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My 5 year old really likes to ride the dolls around the house in it...aka scooting it on the floor. They have played with it about 5 times and it is leaking air...slowly, but it has had some serious scooting around the house. IMO its not worth the money.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone it sounds like I'll be sending it back and getting something else. Oh but what to chose. This is getting really hard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •